Chartered on Oct. 6, 1917, Beth Sholom will host a number of events beginning in September 2016 to celebrate its 100th year. Mark your calendars and plan to join us for them
- Wine Tasting: Kick off the yearlong celebration with a wine tasting Sept. 25 from 1 to 4 p.m. at Mazzaroth Vineyard. Enjoy wines produced by the winery along with hors
d'oeuvres, desserts and music. The cost is $36 per person. RSVP by Sept. 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honoring Past Rabbis and Presidents: Join us Dec. 18 for a brunch to honor past congregation rabbis and presidents.
- Casino Night: This annual event is the highlight of Beth Sholom's social calendar. On Jan. 28, 2017, try your hand at blackjack, poker, Texas Hold 'Em, roulette and other casino games, as well as a silent auction and raffles. Heavy hors d'oeuvres and desserts, a martini bar and great music round out the evening.
- Purim Bash: Come dressed as your favorite Purim character or create your own unique costume when Beth Sholom celebrates Purim on March 11, 2017. View the flier
- Independence Day Picnic: Celebrate American Independence Day on July 4, 2017, with fellow congregants. Dine on traditional picnic fare and join in quintessential American outdoor games. Then walk to Baker Park to see the fireworks. View the flier.
- Sukkot Party: Join us Oct. 7, 2017, for the culminating gala celebrating Beth Sholom's 100th year of serving Frederick's Jewish community. An event not to be missed!