Beth Sholom thrives on the collaborative efforts of its members, whether it be through leadership positions or other volunteer services, donations or participation in social, cultural and educational events. There are many opportunities for members to contribute to Beth Sholom.
- Remember a loved one or honor a special event with a leaf on the Tree of Life or a contribution to one of our many funds;
- Volunteer to help with bingo once a month, either in the kitchen or on the selling floor;
- Serve on a committee or on the Board of Trustees;
- Plan or attend a cultural or social program; and
- Attend our yearly fund-raising events.
Find your passion! Whatever you choose, we welcome your investment in Beth Sholom’s future.